Thursday, April 19, 2007

Block Print Art
















Hi this is Lon again and on this post I want to show you some block printing art. although The art work shown is not mine, It is the same kind of block print making that I like to do. In the pictures I have included, it show es some of the different types of block prints. In some you use wood that has been engraved with special hand tools. others use linoleum blocks that have been engraved. Also there is a picture of a roller used only for print making and some of the inks used.

2 comments:

AliciaSpring2007 said...

Block art, that is very creative. I like creative stuff. The picture with the red bird is very nice.

Anais said...

This is just wonderful , specially the multicolor one. I am trying to educate myself on blockprinting at a very slow pace. I love it.